Here's a round-up of the Patient Collections Boot Camp resources we created to help medical practices succeed financially in this era of high patient financial responsibility. It has never been more important for physicians, medical billers and practice managers to come together to get the plan and policies in place for improving patient collections rates and decreasing patient A/R. This may sound daunting, but these resources will walk you through each step of the way. In the end, you'll be "fit" and prepared with the best practices for streamlined and effective patient collections.
Patient Collections Boot Camp Guide
In this comprehensive and easy-to-follow guide, you'll find:
- Printable Resources to help you implement industry best practices, including
- Financial Policy Checklist
- Patient Collections Assessment
- Glossary of Terms for Financial Policy
- Technology Inventory
- Scripts to prepare your team to communicate effectively
- Tech Tips to show you where to leverage technology
- Go Practice Challenges that guide your staff in implementing best practices
- Team-building and Community-building opportunities to create momentum to follow through with the plan
Patient Collections Boot Camp Webinars
For additional guidance, check out these recorded webinars, where I provide more details and context as I walk through each of the "workout sets" for this boot camp.
To find out more about Kareo's entire suite of patient collections resources and solutions, go to kareo.com/patient-collections.