Kareo conducted its inaugural State of the Medical Billing Industry Survey in 2018. Questions explored key issues and sentiments around industry trends, growth and business drivers affecting medical billing companies in the the U.S. We had great results collected from a mix of billing companies spread across the U.S., including small, medium and large companies representing a variety of business models.
If you’d like to get an advanced look at the results of the survey, please join Kareo’s Chief Marketing Officer, Rob Pickell, as he discusses the key findings and the implications for medical billing companies in 2019.
Rob’s review of Kareo’s 2019 Medical Billing Industry Report will include:
- Key business drivers and industry trends affecting medical billing companies
- Pricing models and services
- The role of technology in the billing company and practice success
- Opportunities for growth and pitfalls to avoid
- Best practices for high-growth billing companies
Webinar attendees will also receive a copy of Kareo’s ‘Medical Billing Industry Report.’